Optimal Well Placement & Control
By the Smart Fields paradigm we aim at finding an optimal reservoir management. This typically means optimizing well location and control under different uncertainty sources. At the Stanford Smart Fields consortium we study a large variety of optimization strategies for an effective and efficient solving of computationally expensive optimization problems.
- Production Optimization Using Gradient-Free Methods
- A Well Pattern Optimization Algorithm for Large-Scale Field Development
- Retrospective Optimization of Well Location under Uncertainty
- Reservoir Management Optimization based on Approximate Dynamic Programming
- Linear Programming in Streamline Model