Affiliate members: Register to attend the meeting.
Non-members: USD1,000/person to attend the meeting. Contact Eiko Rutherford for more details.
Preliminary agenda [updated 10/30/2017]
Thursday, Nov 2nd
8:00 am – 8:30 am Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 am – 4:50 pm Presentations and discussion (Lunch provided)
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Reception at the Stanford Faculty Club (on campus)
Friday, Nov 3rd
8:30 am – 12:30 pm Demo, presentations and discussion (Breakfast and lunch provided)
Presentation topics expected to include:
- Combined optimization of well placement and well control
- New developments in Stanford Unified Optimization Framework
- Use of surrogate models for optimization
- Machine learning methods for reservoir data analysis and prediction
- Multi-fidelity approaches for efficient uncertainty quantification
- Adjoint-based procedures in AD-GPRS for optimization and history matching
- Multi-objective history matching with production and seismic data
- History matching with coupled flow and geomechanics
- History matching using derivative-free methods
- Production forecasting and uncertainty quantification using data-space inversion
- Reduced-order models for reservoir simulation and CO2 storage
- Stanford Visitor Information for maps, airports, and transportation information.
- Lodging Guide for hotel options in the area. We ask that all attendees arrange their own accommodations.
- Parking information will be provided after your registration.